Sunday 18 July 2010

Hot hot hot, almost 2 hot

Sitting in our hot room with my roommates... Each of us working on laptop... Most people attended party... what is wrong with this picture?

actually many things... first it's to f*ing hot... second I'm exhausted after quite intense day and now I'm playing with laptop instead of partying... well I'm a big boy and I'll do my "responsibilities" first. I volunteer to help with blogging about this great event so party will have to wait a few more minutes...


Since LSS 2010 in Ljubljana started on 16th and in like 15 minutes it will be 19th of July, I'll go trough details tomorrow. This is just an initial blog that we can start somewhere and we get the ball rolling. Soon I hope other "blog team" members will join and we will give you the taste of LSS 2010, our moments, trainings and adventures during this event.

p.s. my spelling mistakes is correcting spell.checker so any nonsense is intentional :P

Have fun till l8er...


Blaž

No comments:

Post a Comment